[epp-dev] Pruning 9 inactive committers soon

Hi all,

I went through the Git history, mailing-list discussions and committer elections of the EPP project for the last 1.5 years, and identified that 9 current contributors actually didn't contribute any Git patch, and message nor voted on the latest elections.
We'll soon retire the 9 people listed below as committers.
* Steffen Pingel
* Martin Oberhuber
* Henrik Lindberg
* Marc-André Laperle
* David Williams
* Eric Cloninger
* Stephan Eberle
* Tomasz Zarna
* Jacek Pospychala
If you're one of this person and have made a contribution in this timeframe and I missed it, then first I'm sorry ;) and then please answer to the email with a reference to the contribution so you'll remain in.

Cheers.

--
Mickael Istria