Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2019-06 RC1 email?

Hi Jonah,

thank you for the reminder! I thought I had send the mail to the list, but obviously I didn't.

Your URLs are correct:

- https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/454/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/ is the direct link to the Jenkins build and
- https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2019-06/rc1 is the "official" packages page hosted by the Eclipse Foundation

Am I correct that your -1 means we should ask the webmasters to unpublish the C/C++ package from the above website?

Thanks and regards,
Markus