Re: [epp-dev] Promote Quick Access Ctrl+3 via the EPP?

On 04/07/2016 02:06 PM, Eric Rizzo wrote:
While "Tip of the Day" and/or "On Open Perspective" tips are indeed gaps that need to be filled, that should not preempt Lars' suggestion. As you've both said, a lot of users simply ignore the Welcome page, so promoting Quick Access there won't intrude on them; but adding it there is an easy (if small) win for raising awareness.
We all know that a tips framework, like everything else in Eclipse at the platform level, takes a lot of time and energy to make happen; Lars' idea is easy and has no downside that I can see.
Fair enough.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat