Re: [epp-dev] The way EPP packages are built

No, it is not a perception.

I am not an EPP committer, so creating anything under technology.epp is
out of question for this kind of experiment.

Even if I was a committers, current "email-webmaster" approach for
managing git repositories is too inconvenient. It literally took me < 1
minute to have my experiment at github. It will take another 15 seconds
to delete the repo when I no longer need the prototype. And it takes no
time at all to clone a repo that is already at github.

Then there are true value-add github features, like comments and
pull-requests, these really help to collaborate on the code... while at
eclipse there is no notion of "experimental" or "scratch-pad" and we
need CQs to commit anything >250 LOC from a non-committer.

--
Regards,
Igor