Re: [epp-dev] Combining C/C++ IDEs (was: Juno M3...)

I worry about how reliable those things are but if they are fixed, then that would be great. I can't remember the exact issue. Was it an issue with how the EPP package works or was it a p2 problem?

The other side of issue is whether we want to keep the Linux Developer branding on it. Part of that is wondering whether Linux developers are picking the base C/C++ developer because it's higher in the list and they see it first, in which case they were fine without the Linux branding. Need a product manager to decide that I guess :).

Doug.