Re: [epp-dev] EPP Helios SR2 RC3

+1 for Sequoyah (Win32, MacOS 64, Linux 64)

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:01 AM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

it looks like the blocking bug with the customization problem is fixed. Could you please test the following build and send your votes today / Monday?It is the same build as yesterday, so if you already tested it and sent your votes there is no need to do it again... I've seen +1's from SOA, JEE, and _javascript_.

If we get enough +1's today we can release this build and concentrate on this weeks RC4 which will be the last one before the final release.

Thanks and regards,
Markus