Re: [epp-dev] status update Helios SR2 RC3 EPP

There were no further contributions to helios RC3 this afternoon, so I think that's it for this week (for repo). I'm guessing mean that's it, and we don't need to wait for another build to test? or, is there something else you do for "final build"?

Thanks,

From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/10/2011 02:35 PM
Subject:        [epp-dev] status update Helios SR2 RC3 EPP
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi *,

just for your information...

* The upstream /releases/maintenance repository changed about an hour ago and in order to keep the package build up to date I started another EPP build, this time for all packages. Output will be available here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20110210-1920/

* Probably very early tomorrow morning, that means early Friday morning in my CET timezone, I will start a final Helios SR2 RC3 build and will ask for your votes tomorrow. The simultaneous release plan tells me that our time window is narrow again and I will ask Nathan to put the packages with +1 votes live later that day.

Thanks and regards,
Markus