[epp-dev] status update Helios SR2 RC3 EPP

Hi *,

just for your information...

* The upstream /releases/maintenance repository changed about an hour ago and in order to keep the package build up to date I started another EPP build, this time for all packages. Output will be available here: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20110210-1920/

* Probably very early tomorrow morning, that means early Friday morning in my CET timezone, I will start a final Helios SR2 RC3 build and will ask for your votes tomorrow. The simultaneous release plan tells me that our time window is narrow again and I will ask Nathan to put the packages with +1 votes live later that day.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top