Re: [epl-discuss] Next Round of Proposed Revisions to the EPL

On 9/7/2016 1:47 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
A quick question, will we need to get approval from all copyright holders to make this change or does this fall in the realm of the Agreement Steward making a new version?

This will be the Agreement Steward making a new version. That will require the unanimous approval of the Board. That's why it's so important to make sure we get these modifications right.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top