[epl-discuss] Next Round of Proposed Revisions to the EPL

All,

This has taken far too long, but this morning I posted the next round of proposed revisions to the EPL.

You can find the new version on GitHub here, HTML preview here, with the changes shown here.

For those who prefer, please find attached a PDF with the redlines.

The main revisions were as follows:

  • changed the defined term from "Derivative Work" to "Modified Work" to make it clearer that it is a defined term.
  • added definitions for Source Code and Executable Code.
  • changed the definition of Modified Work to (hopefully) be more precise.
I look forward to your feedback. In particular, defining derivative works is a big change. We definitely want to make sure we get that right.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx