Re: [epl-discuss] Concrete suggestions for changes to the EPL

On 18/03/2015 4:50 PM, Richard Fontana wrote:
Maybe I've misunderstood the proposal? It sounds now like you're
trying to clarify that "EPL doesn't just apply to code" (in which case
maybe say that EPL applies to software and other copyrighted
materials?), whereas I had assumed you meant "EPL only applies to code
and documentation but nothing else".

I think you did perhaps misunderstand what I was suggesting. The EPL currently says "code and documentation". The (poorly worded) proposal I was making was to expand that scope. The phrase "...software and other copyrighted materials..." would be fine with me.

Of all of the suggested modifications, this is the one which I consider the lowest priority. If it's unhelpful I'm certainly not wed to it.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top