|[epf-dev] EPF/RMC Community webinar: Thurs Mar 31, 2016 - 11am-12pm EST "Published Website Look and Feel Improvements / Alternatives"|
Presenter: Bruce MacIsaac, EPF project lead / RMC Product Manager.
Abstract: This is an opportunity for you to make suggestions
on how to improve the look and feel of RMC published websites.
I will be introducing a new beta skin for your feedback. It has the following features:
- Dropdown menus and breadcrumbs for navigation instead of the treebrowser.
- On small screens (phones), the navigation menu collapses to the left.
Issues to discuss:
1. Is support for one view sufficient?
2. Icons - are they useful for navigation? Or distracting?
3. What other look and feel improvements would you like to see?
Bring your ideas for possible topics and collaborations for future webinars.
Back to the top