[epf-dev] EPF call - meeting minutes

Participants: Bruce, Ricardo, Collin

- Next release of EPF (1.5.1.5) planned for December 10, 2012

- Release plan: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.epf

- Collin stated that there has been growing interest in Lean - Kanban by companies. He will present a webinar on the topic on our next month's call, so we can start discussing how this could relate to current EPF material

- Bruce stated that IBM will be performing fixes related to accessibility and globalization on the content that may affect EPF content. Also, there may be some refactoring of IBM content as extensions to open source content

Action items:

- Tool and content contributors to triage Bugzilla and assign items to 1.5.1.5 M1 - M5

- Collin to send details of Webinar so we can post to the EPF Website

- Bruce to reach out to Fourth Medium and ask if they'd be interested in presenting their process advisor solution

Please let me know if I missed anything.
Thanks!

Ricardo Balduino
EPF co-lead

Back to the top