[epf-dev] (no subject)

Hi all

This note is to finalise the logistics for next week. I'll look to finalise the agenda with Per and we'll get a draft out later this week.

We will start at 0900 on Monday June 19 at the Xansa offices in Reading. See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epf-dev/msg00481.html for useful links to this office and hotel information. I (a few others) will be at the preferred hotel from Sunday June 18.

Catering - I'll organise tea/coffee/water etc for the main meeting room. There is an on-site cafeteria for lunches, which we will have to pay for (I tried to organise a free lunch but apparently there is no such thing).

We'll decide on social activities for Monday and Tuesday night. Previous meetings have shown that these are as valuable as the working sessions themselves in terms of discussions and building relationships. Our hotel is right in the middle of town, so we have a good choice of places to go.

When you arrive at the Xansa office, park anywhere in the main car park. Then report to reception (they'll have your name if you are on the list below) and ask for me. You'll be given a visitor's pass and I'll come and collect you.

You can wear what you like of course but you may or may not want to know that the Xansa dress code for this office is business casual.

There will be a secure, standalone wi-fi access point available throughout the meeting. We will have one main meeting room and access to two further smaller rooms for breakout sessions. We also have access to audio conference facilities if required. Video conferencing facilities are on hand but I haven't made any specific arrangements.

The following people have been confirmed as attending;

Name

Organisation

1

Jean-Paul Quenet

7irene

2

Per Kroll

IBM

3

Ana Valente Pereira

Whatever

4

Mark Dickson

Xansa

5

Cees Michielson

Telelogic

6

Chris Armstrong

APG

7

Jim Ruehlin

IBM

8

Carl Chilley

Xansa

9

Dolo Miah

Xansa

10

Ben Williams

Telelogic

11

Jason Xabier Mansell

ESI

12

Julian Holmes

Cap Gemini

13

Onno van der Straaten

LogicaCMG

14

Scott Murray

Cap Gemini

If this list is wrong, please get in touch. Otherwise, I look forward to meeting up next week.

cheers

Mark

Mark Dickson
SAE Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com

Back to the top