[epf-dev] Joining in EPF project

Hello everyone,
I am Pierre N. Robillard from Ecole Polytechnique in Montréal. I lead the UPEDU process (Unified Process for EDUcation) that is derived from the RUP. More info on YOOPEEDOO.org Our interest is to design software engineering process for the academic environment.
I would like to joint EPF to collaborate on such topics  and
to expore the integration of an improved  UPEDU in the EDF.

Truly,
Pierre-N. R

--
Pierre-N. Robillard, Ph.D., P.Eng. Professor
Deprt Computer engineering

Back to the top