[epf-dev] Two new integration builds of EPF Composer

Hi. There are two new integration builds of EPF Composer available for download and testing.

1.0-M3-I20060422: This build is the 1.0-M2 code plus a working integration of the org.eclipse.team.* plug-ins for using version control from within the tool.

1.0-M3-I20060424: This is the first build against the Eclipse 3.2 RC1 infrastructure and related dependencies (EMF, GEF). Compilation issues moving from Eclipse 3.1.x to 3.2.x were addressed in this build.

Please see the tool download page for Bugzilla records fixed for each integration build. Please use Bugzilla for reporting problems with either of these builds.

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/tool_downloads.php

Thanks!

Back to the top