From: Thiago Tonelli Bartolomei <ttonelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:04:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [emft-dev] Project Termination
On 02/18/2010 12:47 PM, Ed Merks wrote:
Hi,

Due to project inactivity, I plan to ask for termination reviews of EMF Temporality, EMFatic, and EMF Search.  If anyone has any concerns or would like to step up, please speak up now.
By the way,  Ecore Tools is in need of active committers as well, or at the very least, a release engineering support. Volunteers will be most welcome.

Regards,
Ed