Re: [emft-dev] Athena Build

Hi Nick,

actually it was our mistake. I was quite sure that we copied our current map files from the modeling server for the use in the Athena build, but we didn't. I checked it and our initial map for the Athena build - which did not work - did not contain the same entries as the map file for the modeling build.

Regards,
Sebastian