[emft-dev] Fwd: EMFT M6 Ganymede contributions missing from wiki

Hey, everyone!

 As the Ganymede +2 & +3 dates have come and gone, if you're in one of
 the following projects, please update the wiki [1] w/ your M6 build
 status, so we can continue to enjoy our status of "Model Eclipse
 Citizens." :)

    EMF Search
    EMF Compare
    Teneo
    Ecore Tools
    Modeling Workflow Engine
    CDO
    Net4j
    Mint

 [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Ganymede/Signoffs#EMFT

 Note also that the Compare build's link points to an old,
 no-longer-in-existence N build.

 If you need assistance naming or promoting your builds to
 download.eclipse.org, please don't hesitate to contact me, or to check
 the wiki [2].

 [2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Releasing#Promoting A Build

 Thanks!

 Nick