[emft-dev] Contribution to EMF-Compare as a Master's Thesis

EMF Compare developers,

I am Tobias Jaehnel, student of Computer Science in Nuremberg, Germany.

I'm going to start my Master's Thesis and I'm interested in
contributing to the EMF-Compare project.

Background:
The topic I have chosen for my thesis it based on a state-chart
editor, which uses EMF and GEF. This editor has been developed in the
company I'm working for, for very particular needs. My thesis should
be divided into two parts.

Part 1: Design and Implementation of an algorithm to find the
differences between two state charts
Part 2: Visualizing the differences in one or two ways, which are
convenient for the user

After some research I found EMF Compare, which fits our requirements
and entirely covers Part 1.
Since I do not want to reinvent the wheel but are still very
interested in this topic, I'm looking for some other challenge now.

Can you think of a component or topic I could develop for you?
I actually want to keep Part 2, but I would appreciate it, if I could
make a contribution to EMF Compare in addition.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Toby

Back to the top