Re: [emft-dev] Committer vote for Martin Taal has concluded successfully

Hi,
I received an email to fill in a 'new committer request form'. But I am not sure if this needs to be filled in as I am already a committer.

gr. Martin

Eike Stepper wrote:
Hi,

I fear I don't know how to do the next steps in hte portal to give Martin commit rights. I can't find any UI to do so. Maybe it's not me who is meant with "project lead"?

Cheers
/Eike

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307