Re: [emft-dev] EMFT "Project" Compare 0.7.0 release without a Release Review?

Given that EMFT is treating it's components as projects (independently managed, independently scheduled, independently released), the requirements most definitely apply to components.

Cédric Brun wrote:
Hi,

I'll rename the release as soon as possible, sorry about that. I'm afraid I misunderstood the process as I though the release review would concern projects and not components, most especially components still being in incubation phase.

Back to the top