Re: [emft-dev] OCL Questions

Hi, Christophe,

The developer mailing list is intended for discussions about the development/planning/etc. of EMFT.  Questions like these are best asked on the eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.ocl newsgroup (note that OCL is no longer an EMFT component).

If you post your questions on the newsgroup, then I can provide answers that everyone using OCL will benefit from.

Thanks,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
MDT UML2 OCL and EMFT-QTV
IBM Rational Software

"Christophe Le Camus" <christophe.le-camus@xxxxxx>
Sent by: emft-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/07/06 04:15 PM

Please respond to
EMFT Developer Mailing List <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[emft-dev] OCL Questions

Hello,

I 've got some problems using the ocl API.
1/ I Have a metamodel splited in several subpackages (the ocl metamodel
for instance), and I try to create a query that use a navigation through
a property that leads in another subpackage. My example is the following
:
context Constraint
inv hello : self.body.name <> 'foo'
Constraint is declared in the uml package, and the target of the body
reference is declared, as I remember, in the types subpackage.
This navigation results in an error.
Is there a solution to avoid this behaviour ?

2/ When I register a new Def, I use a NewHelper to define a property or a
method over the meta model. If I execute another time the registration
of the Def I cath an error specifying this property or method is already
defined. I have not found any utilities to check if a Def has already
been registered. Have I miss something ? In the same approach, I have
not found any utilities tyo delete the Def previous registration.
My context is the following : we need to build several times an OCL
document.

3/ Registrations of DEF and LET clauses seem to be at the context level
in the API. I'm a little bit surprised of that.
Could you explain me the reason of that ?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Best Regards
Christophe Le Camus
Topcased OCL contributor.

PS : Is there any location I can find the roadmap of the project. I'd
wish to have a better sseing of your project.)
Messages envoyés -> Répondre | Répondre à tous | Transmettre |
Supprimer | Marquer non lu)