Re: [emft-dev] emft query library example

Hi, Donato,

Perhaps, then, there is a problem in the action contribution definition in your plugin.xml.  If you post that on the eclipse.technology.emft newsgroup, then perhaps someone who knows more about debugging Eclipse UI issues than I do will be able to help.

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
IBM Rational Software

<donato.b@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emft-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/04/2006 07:45 PM

Please respond to
EMFT Developer Mailing List <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[emft-dev] emft query library example

Hi Christian,
yes in my runtime workbench i can see the plugin I created. So actually it works, in fact right clicking the library instance i see voices like "OCL" and "OCL Query" but not the "Query" that is the one i need.
Donato