[emft-dev] building models and metamodels

Dear all,

I am beginner in  ATL, EMF,...

I have a practical problems with model transformations:

1. I buit metamodel  (Mm) in UML (Poseidon fr UML).
2. I transformed the UML metamodel (Mm) in MOF metamodel (MOFMm) using
uml2mof.jar tool.
3. I generated JMI interfaces (JMI lets us handle with our models)
using MDR Explorer in NetBeans 3.5.1.
I wolud like to use ATL in eclipse environment to transform model Ma
to model Mb that conform the same metamodel (MOFMm).

Questions are:

1. How to create models that conform to the metamodel (MOFMm - xmi
file generated by uml2mof.jat) in ATL project?
2. I made model using the JMI interfaces in java project. Ca I use ATL
code to transform the model.
2. Can I use JMI in ATL code (atl file)?

Thank you very much.
Nenad

Back to the top