[emfstore-dev] Dependency Configuration

Hi,

I have just reconfigured all dependencies following this scheme:

1. Dependencies to our own plugins: no upper and lower bound specified
(the build will pin down these versions to the current version)

2. Dependencies to other plugins:
lower bound: choose lower bound version as set in Eclipse Modeling Tools
Edition 3.5 (not SR2 but original release)
upper bound: set to next major version

IMPORTANT: If you add a dependency, please follow these rules!

Our policy is, that we are compatible and tested with the current
Eclipse release (3.7.), but installable on Eclipse 3.5 and any later
release up to the current release.

Cheers,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Back to the top