Re: [emf-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

Hi

Eclipse-SourceReferences is another thing I do not understand. I would expect a standard Buckminster step to do it automatically. IIRC I found settings that should configure it, but David's reports always list my projects as non-compliant.

I'm not suggesting one standard account. However I am arging that e.g. org.eclipse.ocl be initially created by EF IT so that they have a password, and then they create additional users for releng committers.

    Regards

        Ed Willink