From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Modelling Framework" <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        2013/01/24 04:24 PM
Subject:        [emf-dev] Just to confirm ... no updates for Juno SR2 ?
Sent by:        emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We in the Platform are hoping to finish our Juno SR2 contribution soon (ideally, our RC3 build which we are doing "early", tomorrow, 1/25) and I just realized I hadn't checked up on our EMF pre-req.

We are using the contribution at

.../modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.8.x/base/R201209110500

And from looking on the file system, that is the most recent one, in that 2.8.x directory.

So ... just wanted to be proactive and confirm that no further changes are expected from EMF for SR2?

Or, are there?

Much thanks,