Re: [emf-dev] May I ask about EMF's Kepler M1 plans?

I hate to admit I hadn't even gotten to the point of thinking of EMF maintenance builds!? If I should use same emf maintenance build for both Juno SR1 and Kepler, let me know, but otherwise will just "look around" on Wednesday and assume all will be obvious.

Thanks,

From:        Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:        dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx, Eike Stepper <stepper@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/07/2012 03:35 AM
Subject:        Re: [emf-dev] May I ask about EMF's Kepler M1 plans?
Sent by:        emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

David,

Dennis has enabled builds for our maintenance streams and we still have the builds for the head of the stream, so I think everything is in place.

Note that I've not properly incremented bundle/feature versions for the maintenance fixes I've done in both streams.  Eike Stepper and I have been working on a tool that automatically checks for the missing required increments much like API tooling checks for API changes and missing corresponding version changes.  We'll be able to share that tool with the Eclipse community in the coming week (when we've finished documenting it).

Regards,
Ed