[emf-dev] EMF diagram editor

Hi all,

In our eUML2 free edition version 3.0.2, we have added some improvements in
EMF diagram editor.

Here are the change logs:
1. Add EMF perspective
2. Add Model explorer to show the logical view
3. Show the referenced models defined in the dependennt plugins/projects
4. DnD support from model explorer into EMF diagram editor
5. Certification with EMF 2.3.1
6. Add model assistant supports: wire handler and floating tool bar

Here are two webdemos may show you how to use it:
1. Model design
http://www.soyatec.com/euml2/webdemo/EMF-Model-design.html
2. View management
http://www.soyatec.com/euml2/webdemo/EMF-Multiple-views.html
If you think it is worth contributing some features in Eclipse EMF diagram project, please let us know.

Best regards
Yves YANG

Back to the top