Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Until and unless a new composite is provided the upgrade feature won't be available

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 13:36, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 24 Nov 2020, at 19:33, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> You need to create the two XML files and put them somewhere.

I don't know where cdt-infra is, but I don't think we have something similar. :-(

cdt-infra is just the github repo (the original email I sent it was a link - but maybe that got lost) https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-infra

Can we use the project repo? Any recommendation where to put them?

Yes, just put them in your project repo is fine. Then have a CI job copy them to the download server in the right place.

Jonah

Liviu