[embed-cdt-dev] SimRel & EPP updated for 6.0.0-202011221632

In preparation for M3, I temporarily disable Qt from EPP, since it fails with Java 15, and I pushed the latest release (6.0.0-202011221632) to SimRel.

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/pre-releases/6.0.0-202011221632/

I'm actively using this release now and, apart from the Eclipse "Attempted to beginRule:" error and the Qt incompatibility with Java 15, the rest seems fine, I'm optimistic that the migration to v6 will not be painful.

---

Alexander is making good progress with spliting the plug-ins into core/ui/branding, so, if everything is fine, the next iteration will include the new project structure.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top