Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Prepare for first incubation release

> On 7 Apr 2020, at 18:04, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... Current https://eclipse.org/embed-cdt points to https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt which has a standard Downloads page you can add links, etc to. Either way, the link can/should be to https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/

Then https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/ will be.

Since I saw that CDT uses a 'releases' subfolder, how about:

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/latest/
https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/test/
https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/experimental/

If necessary, I can also publish separate releases as

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/5.1.1/

Anyway, I could not identify the correct method to publish there.

Q: Can you point to a page where these details are documented?

Thank you,

Liviu

Back to the top