[elk-dev] New build server errors

Hi everyone,

we seem to be having a new type of strange error with the Maven Central
repositories. So far, errors have usually been timeouts and such that
prevented us from uploading our artifacts. Recently, the following error
has appeared:

org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException:
Failed to retrieve remote metadata [...]/maven-metadata.xml:
Could not transfer metadata [...]/maven-metadata.xml from/to ossrh
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots): hostname in
certificate didn't match: <oss.sonatype.org> != <gaurnation.com> OR
<gaurnation.com> OR <www.gaurnation.com>

Anyone has any idea where this comes from? If not I'll go and open a
Bugzilla ticket on Monday.

Cheers,
 Chris