[elk-dev] The little elk is back

Hi everyone,

it took a while and quite some nerves but we finally did it: ELK's little brother, elkjs, is finally available [1]. It replaces klayjs and allows to lay out graphs in the _javascript_ world.

We didn't decide on a release strategy yet but may co-release it with the official ELK.

Note that it is not part of the official ELK Eclipse project. However, the additional code is mainly concerned with building the library and with providing a _javascript_-friendly API.

[1] https://github.com/OpenKieler/elkjs

Regards,
 Ulf

Back to the top