[egit-dev] Status of SSH Agent support on Linux

Greetings,

I am currently developing on Ubuntu and noticed that EGit is not working with SSH Agent. It's asking for the key passphrase on every single repository interaction, i.e. it's not even persisting the key during the lifetime of an Eclipse session.

I check the documentation but I think it's out of date.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/FAQ#SSH_config

Wasn't there some development effort to get it working with Apache Mina? I think it works because I never get any SSH passphrase prompts on Mac. :)

Any help would be appreciated!

-Gunnar