Re: [egit-dev] JGit/EGit release 5.9.0

Hi Johan,

> On 17 Sep 2020, at 08:08 , Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Performance Improvements
> 	• [staging view] Use asynchronous lightweight decorations
> Bug Fixes
> 	• 565990 Do not use the lightweight decorator in the staging view
>
> So... What do we have now? Lightweight decorators or not ,😎

The latter. No async lightweight decorators for the staging view. I first did
it as a preparation for solving bug 565851, but it caused problems, and turned
out not to be any more efficient anyway because the objects in the staging
view have all needed information already. So I reverted and solved bug 565851
differently.

Cheers,

  Thomas

Back to the top