[egit-dev] How to import GitHub private repositories into Eclipse in using mylyn eclipse github connector ?

Hello,

I would like to import the issues of my GitHub private repository into Eclipse – the aim is to manage these issues by Mylyn tool.

So, i installed the mylyn eclipse github connector to do this task.

The wizard to import GitHub repositories doesn’t allow to import private repositories !

Yet the ssh information is well entered in my Eclipse preferences and I can easily do git operations on my GitHub remote account – ok.

So, is it possible to import private repositories with  this wizard ? or only the public repositories can be imported ?

Thanks you in advance

Regards,

fmaupin

Back to the top