[egit-dev] Ability for non committers to re-trigger gerrit ci jobs?
  • From: "Neumann, Tim" <tim.neumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 13:10:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=advantest.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=advantest.com; dkim=pass header.d=advantest.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=rlkHhzi8dhRbJze1DB0/OnDvn9tJRDj7zqhZnPoAaYs=; b=CMDa2HvyRG9/9UhuEPyTlaHmuAHR6Z55cKtpLcU7Z5skW2BVmIzZBzb85Ujc9s9mVOwU/31r2hAgDn4jHD1XNBnlvkYFvKSYlf6aEn9aj7XO4ZSZcVMalDoNxLZN07QrBmdKYHWC7mIesyhSwuoJWL/bzfYHqd0CPvhSVXNDcZprMKmyujl5UFNiXZWwFDqsBnPZWNNT9Pw0pV74L6LPjK0skpKfJGWjrYeBed6Z8SYQnfe3fp/dffq2mYGa/sf0KzAfMyl/ZIbG8FkHeWJfA5JfPyB0vEzGQz8kUcXlZWhkMV2V3BUuP6/9eEuhuUn36+/CfX/cKL7D6paUvA/hiA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kmRX5qZtrxBIJ8R8/ChLwBUbjt9caAa2oQM4cUkVUmfn/242UrBlEckHBy96lJfjt3GIFuB7Iq3WY6Dzu0+le40aSiegFmZ1yjK1gmvmEKherz/JIS/dXbwBdFHLT3o4xCkuIA5OItQMH+t4UUmsXMrKY/wdE4DVXsnFR4ULi6Z2vm/7jKtbvNysPxwvsYtCgxJv0Rs5Wedwz0uAmpYijgGm3+y6tJwGaHaHO/R74Qw1YMhQBiIdBkT9ZViFvorjsb3js+TzTahXUbfAu8/lVDNQSxsPVanFQiqewGR+qXEI7wC8ge10TCAbTDHXfarlUsatgkmbtI1P1n1BnlkI9w==

Hi all,

if my memory serves me correctly, I used to be able to re-trigger gerrit ci builds for my changes.
This does not seem to be the case anymore.
Re-triggering builds would be useful to me, because test failures caused by unstable tests happen regularly.
And I don't want to unnecessarily bother committers to restart my builds.

Is it intended, that re-triggering builds is restricted to committers?
If yes, what are the reasons?

Regards,
Tim

advantest

Tim Neumann

SW R&D Intern

Advantest Europe GmbH

Branch / Zweigniederlassung Boeblingen

Herrenberger Str. 130

71034 Boeblingen

Germany

Phone: +49-89-99312-126

www.advantest.de

Advantest Europe GmbH

Managing Directors / Geschaeftsfuehrer: Hans-Juergen Wagner, Michael Stichlmair, Juergen Serrer, Peter Wewerka, Kimiya Sakamoto

Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Atsushi Fujita

Commercial Court / Handelsregister: Muenchen HRB 71083, Seat / Sitz: Muenchen

Disclaimer

"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee(s) you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your system and destroy any hard copies of it."

cid:image004.png@01CEB2D7.E1BFA8B0Think of the environment before you print this email.

Back to the top