Re: [egit-dev] Request update Maven repository for Eclipse EGit GitHub API Core

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:34 PM Hang Yin <hang.yin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi team:

My name is Hang and I am from DoorDash. I am working on a project that needs org.eclipse.egit.github.core. This library is good to use and I love it very much.

However, the maven repository seem not been updated since 2013, (https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.mylyn.github/org.eclipse.egit.github.core) and some new fields of Github Api, which are already in your repo (https://github.com/eclipse/egit-github/tree/master/org.eclipse.egit.github.core), are not accessible to our maven project.

Would you please update the maven repository to include your latest stable version?

You can download the latest release of this library from the Eclipse Maven repository here:

We plan to further automate creating releases for EGit.
Maybe we find time to also include publishing to Maven central.

-Matthias

Back to the top