Re: [egit-dev] Internal API's or not

Hi,

We also use some of the API provided by EGit for test cases of EMF Compare (we use some things extremely close to what you do in org.eclipse.egit.core.test.GitTestCase). This allows us to create a clean history for our testing of the comparison. Though we do not really need those to be API (we can live with discouraged access warnings in our unit tests), I'd still like them to remain exported, even if marked x-internal.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Goubet