Re: [egit-dev] Building and testing EGit -- targeting #302549 resolution

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 07:11, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2011/6/15 Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 06:52, Matthias Sohn
>> <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > that's great :-)
>> > You may consider to add this functionality first to jgit CLI
>> > (class org.eclipse.jgit.pgm.Log)
>> > and maybe also jgit API (class org.eclipse.jgit.api.LogCommand)
>> > to get the jgit part right and then do the integration with the history
>> > view.
>>
>> I thought we already had --follow support in the JGit CLI. Its
>> certainly in the revwalk package, there is a FollowFilter that does
>> the work.
>
> I can see JGit CLI support for option -M but not for the option --follow [1]
> [1]
> http://egit.eclipse.org/w/?p=jgit.git;a=blob;f=org.eclipse.jgit.pgm/src/org/eclipse/jgit/pgm/Log.java;h=4a92ea624fd88fadb28b4a9e4e514e8a2dcb9afc;hb=HEAD

Its in the base class, RevWalkTextBuiltin:

http://egit.eclipse.org/w/?p=jgit.git;a=blob;f=org.eclipse.jgit.pgm/src/org/eclipse/jgit/pgm/RevWalkTextBuiltin.java;h=474e974cd1e84a62c8e1131405066f406f234e1c;hb=HEAD

--
Shawn.

Back to the top