[egit-dev] Test Driving Mylyn GitHub Tooling

Hey guys, I figure I would share this would the mailing list since the
development has been happening under EGit.

There's some great work done by Kevin, Christian and I to get GitHub
tooling going at Eclipse. I recommend checking out the user guide
first:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/GitHub/UserGuide

If you want to download a nightly build to play with, grab it from this p2 repo:
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/github/updates-nightly

If you get an error installing because of a missing gson dependency,
please ensure you have the Orbit repository available:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/GitHub/UserGuide#Prerequisites

If you would like to contribute, please check out the contribute guide:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/GitHub/ContributorGuide

If we and the community are happy with the code, we'll ship it along
with EGit 1.0!

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk