Re: [egit-dev] Configure Push to Gerrit

Exposing that functionality outside a clone would be useful.  If you've cloned from the public repository and then later add the gerrit repository as a remote then it would be useful to be able to make that configuration change.  A related use-case is to change the remote that is considered upstream.  In this scenario I'd like to be able to say that gerrit should be the upstream instead of the public repository remote.