Re: [egit-dev] Question about description of synchronize view in user guide

2011/4/26 Lay, Stefan <stefan.lay@xxxxxxx>
In the EGit user guide I came across the sentence "For outgoing changes, you can create Change Sets for grouping related changes together. Grouping is performed using various commands in the context menu.".

However, I do not find that functionality, and I even doubt that it exists and if so, what it should be for. Can I change this?

change sets are commits in git, I wrote this text based on the documentation for
the CVS synchronize view and I missed to fix this misleading sentence.
So just go ahead and change it.

--
Matthias

Back to the top