Von: egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Matthias Sohn
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. März 2011 07:59
An: EGit developer discussion
Betreff: Re: [egit-dev] Hudson CI bot verifying all EGit changes pushed for review

2011/3/22 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I configured Hudson to also run verification builds for all

EGit changes pushed for review.

Find these builds here [1]. In case you want to rerun a build for a given

patchset, go to [2] and run a Gerrit query to find the patchset you want

to rebuild, select it and click "Trigger Selected"

--
Matthias

Back to the top