Re: [egit-dev] where have the Team > Remote > Configure Push and Configure Fetch gone ?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Baumgart, Jens <jens.baumgart@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I found one strange thing: the property tester is only called for non code projects in my workspace (like org.eclipse.jgit.feature)

Why???

How is it used?  If it was defined against IResource, is it in a call like this:

<adapt type="org.eclipse.core.resources.IResource">
  <test ..../>
</adapt>

The reason is in views like the Package Explorer, the selection is something like an IJavaElement or IJavaProject and needs to be adapted to an IResource.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR