Re: [egit-dev] where have the Team > Remote > Configure Push and Configure Fetch gone ?

2011/2/16 Kinzler, Mathias <mathias.kinzler@xxxxxxx>

Very strange… I installed the nightly build result into my IDE (took me a few tries to get across the MD5 error), and now I see that the “Remote” sub-menu has disappeared (in my freshly upgraded IDE).

Then I started a target IDE with some Git-shared projects and everything works fine (I don’t have any EGit projects in the first IDE, so they should both use the same code)…

Now I’m a bit stuck, as I don’t know how to debug this…

Does anybody have an idea?

The “Remote” sub-menu enablement is true for single project selection plus the result of a Property tester that checks if the selected project is shared with Git…

For me this also happens in the target IDE, so if I start current master in the debugger the menu is also gone.
I'll try locally to revert this property tester change to see if this is causing the trouble.

--
Matthias

Back to the top