Re: [egit-dev] [egit] Does the nightly updatesite work

Hi Manuel,

this works fine. I am using Genuitec's Pulse Explorer to manage my Eclipse installations. Seems that Pulse has some problems with the versions in the nightly build updatesite. With the Hudson Updatesite all works finde.

Thanks
Thorsten

Manuel Doninger
28. Januar 2011 21:54

Hi Thorsten,

I just tried installing from the download site, and i got the packages
with the timestamp 201101281518. You can also try the url
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site
This points directly to the packaged artifacts at the Hudson build.

Manuel

Thorsten Kamann
28. Januar 2011 21:48

Hello,

I am trying to use the nightly updatesite at
http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly

But this doesn't work, because no feture, plugin was found. If I request
a file directly I get a Not Found page. I tried this url:

http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly/plugins/org.eclipse.jgit_0.11.0.201101281052.jar

Is something wrong at me or at the updatesite?

Thorsten

Back to the top