Re: [egit-dev] [egit] Does the nightly updatesite work

Hi Thorsten,

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use the nightly updatesite at
> http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
>
> But this doesn't work, because no feture, plugin was found. If I request
> a file directly I get a Not Found page. I tried this url:

I just tried installing from the download site, and i got the packages
with the timestamp 201101281518. You can also try the url
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site
This points directly to the packaged artifacts at the Hudson build.

Manuel

Back to the top